Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Beginning

Alright! So, Jeff and I have been married one whole month now!! Wow, where has the time gone?? I can't believe it has gone by so fast! Wow- so, we got married in Twin Falls on the morning of the 9th of October, and then drove back to Boise that afternoon for a reception that evening. The day was perfect!! The weather in Twin, which normally is windy, was absolutely calm, no wind at all! It was overcast, which is perfect for pics, but it wasn't cold or hot! (Haha well, to me it wasn't cold- but I think that's because it was extremely warm inside the temple when we were getting married. I think the cool weather outside felt nice after being so hot for so long!) Our photographer was Whitney Brownell. All I can say about our pictures is "WOW!" She did SUCH a fantastic job on our pics! She was very organized, knew exactly what exact pictures we wanted, but had so many awesome and cool ideas for other pictures as well. She's SO talented! 


Here are a few of my favorite pics













All in all, the day was absolutely amazing, we had so much fun, and everything turned out so great! The reception was beautiful, and it was so great to see so many friends and family who love and support Jeff and I. We have had a BLAST so far being married, and starting out on this crazy wonderful journey together! I couldn't ask for a better husband- he rocks!! I can't wait to spend FOR-EV-ERRRRR with him :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I love your new blog! Your pics are super cute! I'm so excited for you guys!! Marriage is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congrats! I'm so happy for you and of course, you look beautiful!

    Kels

    ReplyDelete